5.26.2008

Memorial Day 2008

I don't want to be redundant with yet another set of poolside photos, but I'm sure the Grandmas won't mind one bit! We had a wonderful Memorial Day. I was sad to miss Clear Lake Baptist Church's Annual Memorial Day Picnic this year, but we had a great day up here in Spokane.

My friend Brooke came over this morning and pulled weeds in my backyard for 2 hours! Yes, she's a good friend, indeed.

We enjoyed a delicious BBQ lunch with one of our next door neighbors and a couple of friends from Phil's school. The kids had fun playing croquet and splashing each other with water from the wading pool.

Here's Jared being silly with his croquet mallet. We ended our day at a friend's house, another classmate of Phil's, where we supped on sandwiches, macaroni and cheese and apple slices. We love having friends with small children!

3 comments:

gramma said...

I'm so glad you had such a good day! We had 84 people here and it was a wonderful day. Sure did miss our usual chef, but Corinne filled in and did a great job.

Basking in the Son said...

Sounds like a very full day.

gramma said...

I was just looking at this last picture again (probably the 30-40th time) And had the realization That I've been there, done that. It so reminds me of one of my sons and his swinging nuc-chucks (sp?) around...driving his younger sister and mother crazy

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers