Last Night of Cubbies
We attended the boys' AWANA Cubbies award ceremony tonight. They received their handbook awards along with a teddy bear and a Bible storybook.
Caleb was a bit sleepy, but still very excited when his leader called his name.
This will be Jared's last year in Cubbies (so hard for me to believe). Next year he'll move up to Sparks. It's a good thing, too! He's outgrown his uniform.
The girls were excited to go to Cubbies with their brothers tonight.





7 comments:
Way to go memorizing all the verses!
And Jared is just in time for the new and improved Sparks. Did you know they are redoing it?
I just realized that I changed my blog colors to be almost the same as yours. I didn't mean to!
The memories come flooding back!! Especially toddlers in strollers :-)
Good job Jared!!
Hey, Michele!
I had to go back to your blog to check out your new colors. You must have just changed them, because I was there about 20 min. ago and it was still blue. Looks good!
No, I didn't know that AWANA was re-doing Sparks. I can't wait to see what they do!
What an exciting evening for the whole family! I sure would have liked to have been there. I'm very proud of you two boys!
Grand kids had their awards night too. We no longer have AWANA but have Truth Trackers. It is similuar but written by our children pastor Ben Ice. I laughed at your comment on coming over and going swimming! I spent one summer in Spokane and learned to water ski on your BEAUTIFUL lake. And being young I don't remember the water being cold either! Come on over anytime!
Jen, you can read about the new Sparks on the Awana web site. Have you been to it? If not, let me know and I can send you a link.
Post a Comment