Sisters

Look at my sweet girls! I swiped this picture from my mom's blog today. It was taken when they were about 4 months old. I loved these little ballerina slipper tights. I think my dad bought the dresses for them.
Now they're sleeping in toddler beds, wanting to sit on the potty, coloring pictures, eating Cheerios and milk for breakfast "by self" and having tea parties.





6 comments:
Please send me coloring pictures from them!
Oh that's what I want too! Blake sent me a picture which is hanging on my fridge :-)
Jared wanted to leave a comment:
"That's cute!"
Yikes, I didn't know it was going to announce that I deleted a comment. :) I found a typo and was just trying to correct my mistake. Anyhow, isn't it amazing how fast the time can go when one day can feel eternal? Where did you find those tights?
The gap! I bought some for each new niece that year...they also had white with red "shoes"
That is a *sweet* picture, Jen. I know the time gets away so I am trying to enjoy my twins too...even though they're still at the "screaming like a rabid cheetah" stage. The smiles are coming and we get a few every so often already! Your blog encourages me so much. When I feel overwhelmed (besides encouraging my heart with God's presence & His Word) I think of you and another lady I know of that has 3.5 year old twins and a set of newborn triplets. Can you imagine?
Post a Comment