8.09.2007

Shhh!



Here's Gracie filling out her "library card."

We played library this afternoon before nap time. I probably had more rules than most in my library. For instance, no screaming, no hitting, no whining, no pulling on the librarian's clothes, etc. We had library cards, stamps, stickers, a reading corner with a rug and their pillows and, of course, story time. Jared took a turn as the librarian--not so many rules with him--and for his activity, instead of story time, he chose Freeze Tag! When I checked out my books, he said, "So, only three books today? You did a great job staying quiet."

4 comments:

emyann said...

I want to play library! Wouldn't it have been fun if you had your children back in my librarain days???

I can't beleive how light her hair is! Pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

i think he has a future career on his hands! anyway, glad you got to come up and be with phil. we'll see you in september!

Basking in the Son said...

You are such a creative mom!

~nanashouse~ said...

leave it to me to arrive at quiet rest time. i would have loved to play library with them!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers