8.07.2007

Home Again


This picture was taken in the upstairs reading room of the library. Can you imagine studying in here?



It's good to be home again; although, I wish Phil could have come with me. These pictures were taken in front of one of the libraries on campus. Isn't it beautiful?

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think I've seen that library in a movie sometime. It's amazing! Nice picture of you two!

emyann said...

I love that place. One of my favorite travel memories is in Seattle with the two of you!

~nanashouse~ said...

It looks like a great place to hold a wedding!

jenny said...

Emily might like a library wedding! She would probably get distracted by the books while walking down the aisle though!

emyann said...

I get distracted with my own thoughts!!!

Basking in the Son said...

A library wedding would be really cool. I don't see very many people there studying, of course, it is summer.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers