8.13.2007

Lefty?



I think Caleb is really starting to favor his left hand! Here he is painting a picture for me while I cooked dinner tonight. Is three years old too young to tell? Should I know this, since I'm teacher?

Other "lefties" in our family: Phil's dad and my sister Lizzie. Am I forgetting anyone?

8 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

I was thinking I should know this as well, seeings how I use to teach preschool, but I did an online search and age three is not too young to tell.

jenny said...

You did an online search? Thanks, Michele!

Lizzie said...

I knew I had this connection to Gordy and Caleb but I couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks Jen, now I know to put my "left" finger on it.

The Crazy Hours said...

Gary, Carin, Crystal...Not your immediate family but all Wilcoxes!

~nanashouse~ said...

I always knew Caleb had that "artistic bent" to him. Great :) It is hard to be the middle child. But then, God knew that and gave him just the right quality. Go Caleb!

emyann said...

Go middle children! Welcome to the club Caleb!

jenny said...

Cute comment, Liz!

Sue said...

I'm told they don't "settle" until they're about old enough for Kindergarten. My Henry, the middle child, seems to be favoring the left all the time too. Like when he colors or eats. I try to get him to use his right, just because I am curious, and he switches it right back! Love those lefties!!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers