8.26.2007

Happy Birthday Emily!


My little sis is 27 today. She was due a day before my birthday in July, but she was born one month late. I guess that was okay back in the '80's. I remember how excited I was when I found out that I had a new baby sister! Love you, Emy!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

i'm prettier!!!!

jenny said...

...and I was glad when you were born, too, Liz.

~nanashouse~ said...

happy birthday em! seems like "just yesterday" that you were born. the day after you were born they took you to the lab for special tests. i couldn't find you and freaked out. you were destined for a life of excitement!

Lizzie said...

she went straight for tests? is that when she started wearing the eye patch? hahahahaha

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers