What Did He Mean by That?
This morning at breakfast I said to Jared, "You're my favorite Jared in the whole world." And then to Caleb I said, "You're my favorite Caleb in the whole world," to which he replied, "You're the biggest mommy in the whole world." I'm going to assume that my sweet three year old son was paying me a compliment.





4 comments:
I am SURE that is what your happy little hearts meant : ). About two months ago my Johnny told me I was as big as the refrigerator. No mistaking that comment - I was that big. He did tell me the other night, "I'm glad you're in my family." I don't comment much (you know what time is like for me right now) but I am enjoying your blog :)!!!
hahahahhaha, I couldn't stop laughing Jen. How innocent and sweet.
When Zachary was younger he used to equate "bigness" and even "fatness" with grown-up-ness, even though he didn't really know what those words meant. When we were getting ready for a ladies' retreat he was asking all about it and he said, "Are the daddies going to drop off all the big fat ladies at the church?"
Not many things I read actually make me laugh out loud, but this did. You boys are too funny! You need a little Caleb & Jared's joke corner - they were cracking me up on Saturday with their "kid jokes" and Jared's "tricks".
Post a Comment