Seattle





I'm in desperate need of a nap right now, but I'm waiting for Caleb to fall asleep. While I wait, I thought I'd post something about our whirlwind-weekend. Corinne and I took the kids up to Seattle this past weekend to see Phil. We had a wonderful time visiting with him. On Saturday we stopped by the Van Der Meersches and the kids went swimming in their pool. We stayed at my friend Emily's house on Saturday night, and then spent Sunday afternoon walking around Seattle Center. I couldn't find a picture of everyone smiling, but the kids really did enjoy themselves! We found a great water fountain for them to play in. Caleb was so brave! He didn't mind getting completely soaked. All of my blog readers who are experienced moms will notice that I made the mistake of letting my children eat cotton candy after playing in the fountain.





11 comments:
That top picture of the space needle, sky and trees is a wonderful setting. Makes one not even notice that Grace's face isn't showing. . .until that sweet next picture that is.
It was great to see everyone. I Love you all so much. Thank you for making the trip
cotton candy after water is the best mommy trick in the world. I'm so glad everyone got to be together!
The first picture could be an folk album cover "the Wilcox Family" like the Partdrige Family..."Come on Get HAppy!"
That would involve living on the road in an ugly bus with 4 small children...no thank you!
looks like fun! can't wait to have you guys up here! we have a couple of water fountains like that to play in here too.
If you change your mind about the bus, you could try and get the old ranch one working :)
I am pretty sure Tim has already claimed it. But maybe someone should look under it for the masking tape with his name on it. If nothing is there, its ours.
Note to self: put Tim's name on a piece of masking tape and stick it under the bus.
I am so excited to see Phil is willing to go on tour with your family! Can I be your tour manager?
If Gracie will let you!!!
Post a Comment