Psalm 16
Hard days come, but thankfully, there are only 24 hours in a day! Yesterday was one of those days for me. The kids were very fussy. I suppose the heat, potty training, teething and having Daddy gone had a lot to do with it. Nevertheless, we survived! Throughout the day, I kept repeating Psalm 16:5-6 to myself.
"Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance."
The words pleasant and delightful are not words I would have chosen to describe yesterday, but it is comforting to know that the day was assigned to me by my loving Heavenly Father.





2 comments:
Bless your heart, I feel your pain. :)
Boundary lines are sometimes very confining. I hope today was a better day.
Post a Comment