

This afternoon I found Gracie up on Jared's top bunk wearing her Easter bonnet and "reading" the Bible that was given to her at her baby dedication. The Bible was actually in a little box in her closet. She must have figured out what it was on her own, because I don't remember showing it to her.
Posted by
jenny
at
3:49 PM
6 comments:
she is adorable.
but can we see more pictures of the railing and ladder attachment?
In the top photo I can your smile BIG time!
You should send the bottom one in to the church bulletin company. It would be a beautiful bulletin cover.
oh so precious. it looks like she and jared can start their own church!
oh wait, i just figured out something...she has the bible right side up! your children are so intelligent!!
Mom, I also noticed that she had her Bible and not Lily's. Their names are written in them. Maybe it was just a coincidence!
Post a Comment