Like Father, Like Son


With Daddy gone, who's going to take out the trash? Caleb volunteered this morning! This is actually a follow-up post to yesterday's post entitled Like Mother, Like Daughter. Phil retrieves several items that I toss into the trash on a regular basis, and sure enough, as Caleb drove off with the trash this morning, he said, "Hey!"--which could only mean one thing--"Why are you throwing this away?"
Before I married Phil, I "cleaned" out his house. I gathered up several items that were insignificant to me and threw them away in the trash. A week later, I found a few of those items sitting on his dad's kitchen counter waiting to be washed. So you see, Caleb comes by it honestly!





4 comments:
For certain, it is a genetic, MALE, thing. 47 years, and it still frustrates me . . and you've seen what Dad has stashed under the bed and his dresser, (so much, the legs don't touch the floor any more)
Hmmm...maybe I should check underneath my boys' beds!
Oh no! At least that could be seen as sentimental!
I think that my time of cleaning Red Hill helped turn me into the "throw it away" person that I am today.:)
Post a Comment