


We received a package in the mail today from Phil. The kids received University of Washington T-shirts and Space Needle postcards. My gift was a UW sweatshirt, which I only wore for the photo shoot. It's nearly 100 degrees here today! Thanks, Phil! That was so sweet of you.
Posted by
jenny
at
4:15 PM
7 comments:
Your welcome, I am glad you like them. I love you all!!!!
The girls room looks so differnt from the last time I saw it. Who sleeps where?
Yes, the room seems bigger with the cribs gone. Gracie is still on the left side of the room (when she stays in her bed), and Lily is on the right side.
That is a beautiful color for the girls!
I love these pictures. I'm so proud of you Jenny. You are doing such a good job with the children this summer. Instead of Go Dawgs! it's Go Jen!
I'll have T-shirts made!
I love the middle picture...one picking her nose, one looks like she's sucking on a pacifier or maybe crying?, and two boys with their hands all over you taking off in opposite directions. I say, "Go, Jen!" too along with "nanashouse."
Post a Comment