7.02.2007

Fireworks



We watched a fireworks show from our driveway tonight. Grampa bought milkshakes for all of us. It was so fun to see the excitement on the kids' faces as they watched the show. Caleb called out each color to us, reminding us that yellow is his favorite color whenever he saw it in the sky.

And now, for the GRAND FINALE....


Yes, that's right, a fire! The fireworks started this fire! I had to take this one for Phil.

7 comments:

phil854 said...

Thank you Jen I do enjoy a good fire.

The girls look sooooo happy.

I wish I could be there with you all.

emyann said...

My favorite was after they put out the fire, the fireworks continued!! Good times!

jenny said...

Phil--I wish you could have been here with us, too. The other pictures I took were a little dark, but I'll email them to you. I'm sure James will get a good laugh out of this!

Emy--thanks for coming over. I couldn't believe that they set more off either! Duh!!!

Basking in the Son said...

Sounds like a true Lake County celebration!

jenny said...

Oh, it was!

James said...

Who was setting off the fireworks? You're right I am getting a good laugh especially after hearing that they kept going. Hang in there Phil it won't be long till you are all back together again.

James

jenny said...

James, they were over on the Rancheria, of course!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers