Camping Pictures
As promised, here are a few of the camping pictures.
Our first day there, we had beautiful, sunny weather, so we enjoyed playing at the beach. 
Grace was a little sleepy, so she snuggled with Aunt Corinne.
Caleb worked on building sand castles with the other boys.
This is how Lily got the church boys to lend her a few of their sand toys. She just had to flash her cute little smile!
I didn't go out into the ocean with the boys. They just gave me a little ride through what they called the "icky sticky swamp."





6 comments:
Why is the paramedic wearing a life vest?
They all wore them. I only got in before they pulled the kayak out of the water. The boys' life vests were actually a part of their suits that were tethered to Phil's...a little contraption that he put together.
The nana in me wants to see everyone clad in life vests!
They all look so happy -- unlike anyone clad in a life saving device!
This is a beautiful picture of Jared. I can't wait to hug him!
I love the music on your blog-it's so relaxing! Did you get to relax at all on your camping trip?
Relax? What's that? What I enjoyed most about camping was watching my kids enjoy themselves. The girls were a bit fussy and presently they're in that "run away from mommy" stage.
Caleb is sitting on my lap right now. When he saw the picture of our family in the kayak he said, "There's me in the blue gondola." I loved watching them in the "gondola," too.
Post a Comment