6.11.2007

Time and Pictures with Phil



Remember this one, Corinne? Phil is comforting me after I got run over by a snowmobile.


Mr. Fearless had to talk me into this one.


During our coffee and prayer time this morning, my friend Jenny mentioned that we as moms need to be careful not to let our children "take over," so to speak, but to remember to spend time with our husbands, as well. Sometimes that's difficult for me to do with small children, but thankfully Phil and I have family here that will watch the kids so we can squeeze in an occasional date. It really is the best thing we can do for our children. Something I've noticed since I've started blogging is that Phil and I are not in many pictures together. I need to be more conscious of this when I take out the camera. Jared is old enough to shoot a few pictures, and he definitely needs the practice! He always seems to get great shots of our feet or the tops of our heads. Maybe he'll enjoy taking pictures of Mommy and Daddy together. Here are a few pictures of Phil and me taken a long time ago.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Those pictures were taken in '99.
We haven't changed THAT much, have we?

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers