6.06.2007

Good to Be Home

It's always good to come home after a long day in "the city," as we like to call it up here in the country. It rained while we were gone, so we were greeted by that wonderful "just rained" smell when we arrived home. Phil got his stitches out today, and everything seems to be healing nicely. The kids enjoyed playing with The Little Einsteins dolls in the Disney Store. We also stopped by the party store to pick out Cars party supplies for Caleb's birthday. He had a meltdown in the store, because he really wanted to buy a birthday cake there. He's been looking at party supply catalogs recently, and there are cakes on every page. He just assumed that his plates, cups, napkins and party hats would come with a cake. Poor little guy!

Here's something neat--I wanted to return a pair of shoes to Sears. I bought Jared slip-on shoes that were nearly impossible to get on his feet. I finally decided to return them on this trip to Santa Rosa. Before I returned the shoes, I glanced at my receipt. It said that I had 90 days to return any item, and Sears was kind enough to put that date on my receipt. It just happened to be today, 06/06/07!!! I love it when things like this happen!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Hey Jen, trey got his stiches out today too. We also spent the day in the city. How funny is that?

~nanashouse~ said...

Jen, What rain did you have? Was it "special club" rain? We didn't have any!

emyann said...

I love Caleb! He is so sweet! I can just imagine him looking at the party supply catalog! I wish I could be there for his party!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers