Weary Travelers

Phil and the boys at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco
The boys are enjoying a drink from an unusual water fountain at the Exploratorium
Lindsay made giant bubbles at the Exploratorium
We headed to the Mendocino Coast for our church camping trip on Sunday and arrived home tonight. Morgan and Lindsay were able to join us! Our kids loved having their cousins sleep in the tent with us...yes, that would be six kids, two Pac 'n Plays, and two adults in one tent. The boys went kayaking with Phil in the ocean. Jared LOVED the caves. We hiked, ate S'mores, sang around the campfire and chased our girls around here and there. Phil had a doctor's appointment in Santa Rosa this morning so we left early with Jared, Caleb, Morgan and Lindsay (the twins stayed with Gramma, Grandpa and Aunt Corinne), and then we drove down to San Francisco to take the kids to the Exploratorium. They loved driving over the Golden Gate Bridge!
I'll be busy unpacking and doing laundry on Thursday, but I also need to pack a load of stuff to take up to Spokane. On Friday morning we're driving up to Spokane to move a few things, and then over to Seattle to drop off Phil at school. He'll be attending classes up there this Summer and will return home on August 18.
I'll post a few pictures of our camping trip a little bit later!





2 comments:
I thought you were ignoring me! I had no idea you were gone until I called mom and dad!!! Love you! Check your email...I booked my flight!
please remember to take time to BREATHE! You sound so busy :-)
Post a Comment