6.12.2007

I Like...

-the smell of rain
-milk chocolate
-inductive Bible studies
-flowers on my dining room table
-coffee
-drinking coffee with Phil
-my girls in pigtails
-music
-coloring with Caleb
-watching Gracie straighten up the house
-taking Jared to the library
-kissing Lily's cheeks
-losing weight
-saving money
-books by Elisabeth Elliot
-rice
-reading to my kids
-good preaching
-when my mom brings us dinner
-giving gifts (especially to my kids)
-hugs from Phil
-blogging
-campfires
-living across the road from Phil's family
-candles
-laughing with my sisters
-Monday mornings
-Pottery Barn
-vintage fabric
-hearing from friends
-praying for my kids
-maternity clothes
-the 2nd trimester of pregnancy
-the sound of Phil's voice
-knowing that I have eternal life
-American history
-looking at maps
-Winter Olympics
-baking

5 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Everyone should compile such a list. I'm going to.

~nanashouse~ said...

P.S. I tried printing your list to inspire others to make up their own. My browser won't allow that function :-(

"I Like" is browser specific!

emyann said...

I love laughing with my sisters! Ok mom, I will do one, stay tuned!

Lizzie said...

not just any laugh though. it has to be that hacking laugh we all do.

Stephanie said...

I like your I like list.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers