6.09.2007

Caleb's Race Track




Grampa and Phil are out in the backyard right now working on a race track for Caleb's Cars birthday party next week. You can see Caleb sitting in the foreground watching the men at work. He says they're making an oval for him.

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I'll be there Caleb! Tyler taught me all about Formula One race cars today :-) Just in time.

emyann said...

He is so precious sitting there, waiting patiently!

The Beckers said...

Sounds like it's going to be a pretty awesome birthday party!!! Dutch Wonderland is in Lancaster, PA. It's an amusement park just for kids. This was our second time there and our boys love it!!

Basking in the Son said...

Hi Jenny,

This is the first that I've checked you blog for awhile. Looks like you all have been having fun. Dylan and I were just talking about what it would be like to live in Lake County again. That is quite a race track!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers