5.04.2007

Pigtails



Gracie let me do her hair this morning! I had to snap these shots before she rearranged her 'do! Please pray for us today. We're driving down to Santa Rosa (about 2 hours away) for Phil's knee surgery scheduled for 1:15. Thanks.

8 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Yes, Gracie you are sooo pretty. Now I can't wait to buy hair
pretties for them!

Stephanie said...

Love the piggies!

jenny said...

Mom, that's actually what we call them..."pretties!"

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny - Gracie is so adorable. I hope all went well for your trip to SR and for Phil's surgery. I will start praying now! Love you all!

emyann said...

She is too cute! Give her kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

hi jen, it's mom. i am setting up some stuff on grandpa's computer.

Stephanie said...

Sorry--here's the blog I mentioned in my email: blog.ivman.com. Enjoy!

Julianna said...

Her hair is so adorable. I like it. I hope the surgery went well, and you all had a good trip. looking forward to seeing you on thurs. if you are not busy, let me know. Thanks for the commet. I did decide to have a blog. I think for myself to journal what the Lord is teaching me and to share with others. Thank you for the encourgement, and your examples, you are a blessing to me. take care. julie

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers