5.23.2007

Me, As I Am (and was)


Here I am in March of 1977 at age 2 1/2.


Apparently bloggers play games and tag each other online. I've been "tagged" by my friend Stephanie to give 8 random facts about myself.

1. I was mugged outside of a grocery store when I was 8.

2. I used to hide in the bushes and throw dirt at people when they walked by (probably because I was traumatized by the mugging incident).

3. I choked on a piece of butterscotch candy when I was little and threw up, so I call all hard candy choke candy, and the flavor of butterscotch tastes like throw up to me.

4. I used to pretend I was Princess Diana getting married in a long dress by dragging my Strawberry Shortcake bedspread behind me.

5. I was born in San Francisco.

6. I won 3 competitions in high school that involved bagging groceries.

7. I graduated from high school 15 years ago today (May 23, 1992).

8. I had 4 kids in 3 years.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What did the mugger think he was going to find--bubble gum?

jenny said...

My Mom's change, actually.

~nanashouse~ said...

It seems like only yesterday :-) Remember, you ran home to tell us and left Chris with the mugger!

emyann said...

Jenny, numbers 1-3 are so tragic! Typical Silva girl to choose 4 horrible things first! Tag me!

~nanashouse~ said...

Hmmm...why typical Silva girl?

jenny said...

Hey, Em,
I was going to add how I used to tie you and Liz up, but I thought it might make me sound a bit troubled. :) I thought being mugged, throwing dirt at people and choking were bad enough. Okay, I tag you...by the way, you haven't posted for awhile. Love you!

emyann said...

Typical Silva girl because we are semi-dramatic! Okay! I will post this weekend! I have 3 days off!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers