5.26.2007

Look Out Below!



Gramma and Grampa are getting their yard ready for our church's annual Memorial Day picnic. Jared, Caleb and their cousin Trevor decided to test the water slide to make sure it still works as well as it did last year. The picnic's at noon on Monday. Come if you'd like!

Phil's doing very well today. He needs to keep his arm elevated so that his fingers don't turn blue. After I put the girls down for their morning rest time, I went to a Memorial Day craft fair with my mom. I found an adorable apron for Gracie. She loves to help me in the kitchen. Lily would rather fix tractors (see my post entitled "Country Girl"); unfortunately, this craft fair did not favor a tractor-fixin' type of girl!

1 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

We'll take her to the rodeo!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers