Surgery
We had an eventful day! Phil and I drove down to Santa Rosa today for his wrist and elbow surgery. Everything went well. They had to stick him 8 times before they could get an IV in...5 times in his right arm, 2 times in his left foot, and once in his right foot (poor guy)! The surgeon found a piece of glass in his left elbow. He had a large mass growing in his elbow that was putting pressure on the nerves. The mass encapsulated the glass to protect his arm. It's amazing how God made our bodies! If any of you would like to see pictures, let me know and I'll forward them to you. They're pretty amazing. The glass has been in his arm since February 2006!





2 comments:
I had a great day with your kids! Thank you :-)
Stephanie, are you there? Find a comment on my blog from my sister Emily, click on her name and read her "8 Random Facts" post...notice #6.
Post a Comment