Musings about This and That

We've had a full and exciting morning. It started at 6:30 a.m. when Jared informed me that I needed to wash Caleb's hands. Caleb had gotten into his messy diaper. You can imagine what that entailed! Next, Jared went into the garage, gathered all of the brooms he could find, and passed them out to his siblings. They played a rousing game of broom tag. The rules are as follows: tag someone by hitting him with your broom. The game ended after about 10 minutes when I was "tagged." Jared organized a nice game of blanket hide and seek, instead.
This picture was taken on Tuesday night. I'm not sure if they were watching Max and Ruby or Lily's favorite, Bible Songs. They enjoyed their popcorn, and if you look closely, you can see the girls' new princess jammies.





1 comments:
Jared wanted me to play broom tag when I was there the day Phil had surgery. I told him I was too old to run around. He didn't believe me!
Post a Comment