Belated Mother's Day


I forgot to take a Mother's Day picture with the kids last week, so I thought we'd do it this morning before church. Everyone was dressed up; it seemed like the perfect time for a family picture. Here we are! Phil is behind the camera repeating the words "sit still," unsuccessful at his attempt. Notice there's a child missing in each photo. Somebody please tell me that family pictures get easier!





5 comments:
Nope it doesn't. Devin still can't sit still long enough to get a picture. James
Hey, guys! Good to hear from you. Tell everyone hello. We'll see you in a few months!
I have trouble getting pics with just my two boys. I suppose it will be easier when your kids are old enough to have kids but don't have them yet : ).
I love the girl's dresses! You look beautiful!
Why bother?? Just get candid photos whenever you can :-)
Post a Comment