More Pigtails


Lily wanted her hair done this morning. She brought me my brush and sat down in front of me just like Gracie. After lots of wiggling, here's the finished project. I have to admit that this is LOTS of fun for me! I'm enjoying my girls. The next post is about Phil's knee, so don't scroll down if you're squeamish!





6 comments:
I just love her hair in piggies! Does she keep them in or is she following her free spirit? (any more escapes from the crib?)
I want her packed in a suitcase and sent to me right now!!!
How is the crib thing going? She is too gorgeous to ever be bad...
by the way, my email froze up Monday night, so that is why I am not writing to you writing right now--I don't know what to do to fix it. :(
Steph~
Lily can get out of her Pac 'n Play, so Phil and his sister Corinne came up with a way to add higher rails to the sides of her crib. We'll see if it works tonight. She made her rounds this morning at 4:30 waking up the boys, who came in to our room to inform us. This morning at 7:00 I found her in the office. She had climbed over the baby gate and was playing with the computer.
I hope you get your email working soon!
Emily,
I'm afraid she'd even escape from the suitcase!
Yikes--she is determined!
Post a Comment