5.16.2007

Happy Birthday Grampa!


Today is Grampa's birthday! The boys had a great time making this worm cake for him. Yesterday they checked out a Max and Ruby book from the library called Bunny Cakes. Ruby made a beautiful cake with pink frosting for Grandma's birthday, and Max made a mud cake with worms. After I read the story to them, they discussed Grampa's cake and they both agreed that he would rather have a worm cake. It's so sweet to hear them converse. We went over to Gramma and Grampa's house for a little party after dinner tonight. Notice his new sign for the driveway. Now, is it..."Slow--Grandparents at Play" or "Slow Grandparents at Play"? Hmm!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is too cute. I don't know if I could eat it, but I guess I would have to if those little creatures made it for me. ;)

emyann said...

Grace is so funny! She knows right were to look when there is a camera around! Kinda like her auntie!

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh how adorable :-) Lucky Grampa

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers