1.13.2009

See How My Garden Grows...

Doesn't Jared look like such a big boy in this picture? As hard as it is for me to watch my children grow up, it's also exciting to see God at work in their lives every day. I'm noticing so many beautiful changes taking place in their little hearts. It's like watching a garden grow. I'm reminded of a song Kathy Lee Gifford sings on one of our lullaby CDs called, "I Love You up to the Moon"

Someday when you're older and taller than me,
I'll say, "I watched you grow like a beautiful tree."

Someday if you rise up and call me 'blessed,'
I'll say, "It was a joy to give you my best."

3 comments:

gramma said...

What a blessing to see how they love to read, and read to each other. The true meaning of brother I think.

Anonymous said...

so i haven't stopped by in awhile...looks like you guys are having lots of winter fun:) blessings to you and your family!!

Nana's Nest said...

what is it with children!! My grand kids seem to stay warm just like yours around the house with NO SOCKS....I have socks and slippers on...must be old age!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers