My Precious Boy
Have I ever mentioned how much I adore my children?! The kids wanted to listen to The Singing Bible tonight as they fell asleep. A little bit ago Jared got up, came into the kitchen, grabbed his Bible and said to me, "Mom, can you just read me the whole Bible? When can we do another Bible study?" I love this boy! And I'm so excited that he loves God's Word. Every day in school, I read to the boys from Jared's Adventure Bible. Right now we're reading in Genesis. I read a couple of chapters to them each day. He calls this time our Bible study. Isn't this the sweetest thing?





2 comments:
Oh Jared, I pray you'll never lose you zeal and love for the Lord. You are such a sweet compassionate young man.
I love your kids too Jen. I wish they weren't so far away so I could hug them all goodnight :-)
Post a Comment