1.04.2009

Happy Birthday, Jared!

I can hardly believe it! Jared turns 6 today. We're so thankful for him. He's a terrific big brother. He loves God with all his heart. He has a very soft, tender conscience. He's kind to others.

He's a thinker...always asking questions and concerned with details.

And he makes us laugh. Boy does he make us laugh!

We love you so much, Jared. We're thankful God placed you in our family. You bless our hearts every day. Your Daddy and I pray that you'll grow to be a man who loves and serves Jesus. Have a wonderful birthday, my sweet, sweet boy.

4 comments:

gramma said...

And Grampa, Gramma and Aunt Corinne join your parents in praising God for you, appreciating you and your uniqueness and in praying for you.

Lizzie said...

Happy Birthday Jared, we love you!!!

The Crazy Hours said...

Happy Birthday, Jared. It's so hard to believe you are SIX!

emyann said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! I wish I was there with you!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers