God Takes Care of Me, Once Again!
I have to tell you about what happened to me last night. After dinner, I went to the grocery store to buy milk. While I was shopping, I heard, "Would the owner of a red Cherokee come to the service desk." I thought to myself, "this can't be good." I followed a man (who happened to have twin daughters with him) up to the service desk. He also owned a red Cherokee. The employee informed us that somebody had reported a "smoking vehicle that smelled like it was burning." I peeked outside the window and, sure enough, it was mine. The man offered to wait for me and check my car. When I popped the hood, this is what we found...
This is, I mean, was our radiator hose. He knew exactly what to do and explained to me what had happened, why the car was smoking, etc. He was able to slice the hose below the cut and clamp the remaining portion so I could make it home. He even followed behind me until I turned onto my street, just to make sure I made it home safely. I'm so very thankful that this man, an owner of a red Cherokee, was there in the store and was willing to help me. This was no coincidence!





5 comments:
Wow, Jen! I'm sorry this happened, but glad that man could help!
Once again God has proven how He cares for you. Grampa says tell Phil not to forget to put in more antifreeze when he fixes it.
Don't worry...that man had me go into the store and buy some while he was working on the hose.
it's like a little jeep club. i want one!!!
oh my! That gave me the chills! What an awesome God we have as he takes care of us!!
Post a Comment