1.21.2009

Circus Tent Club

If you're fortunate enough, you just might get a special invite to the exclusive Circus Tent Club!

Once a member, you can enjoy a relaxing time in a very special two-room tent with pancake snacks and sweet, smiling faces.


There's even a pasture out back in case your sheep need to graze.

2 comments:

gramma said...

What a patient mommy they have to let them take over the dining room like that. I want to play, but in case I don't fit into the circus tent, I'll be glad to help the shepherd out back. (And to think we didn't sent those shepherd/sheep last year because we thought they looked funny. I'm so glad Caleb loves them and cares for them....there's such a lesson there. (The little ones are teaching us very old ones)

gramma said...

P.S. and, is that the one eared dog I see. Your children have certainly learned to love unconditionally. You are definitely "training them up in the way they should go"

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers