6.07.2009

weekend happenings

One of the first things I heard yesterday was the "click click click" of Lily's plastic high heeled shoes on the hardwood floors. She came into my room wearing her heels, Easter bonnet, Dora backpack and carrying her furry purple purse and fairy wand.


I'm not quite sure what's going on here. I knew they were having a tea party together, but as I glance at the photo, all I can see is dollhouse furniture on the table. This is the first time I've thought to myself, "O.K., they do kind of look like twins." Look at their smiles!

And here's a pictures of the boys at play. I love that they're such good buddies!

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Jared is so tall now!

gramma said...

I want to be there to play...they all look like they are just enjoying themselves so much....P.S. we all recognize the bottom swings the boys are on (smile-for lack of an emoticon) We figure Jenny was gone again for a while and Phil installed another "exercise" option for the back yard.

gramma said...

It's me again - Now I'm wondering if "Vintage Mommy" knows what they are using for a table cloth.

emyann said...

Lily is so funny!
I see Auntie Lizzie in Gracie's face...
Love your kids!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers