6.27.2009

Go Diego, Go!

We had a wonderful jungle-themed Go Diego, Go birthday party on Friday for our sweet Caleb. Here are a few highlights from the morning:

The kids enjoyed zipping through the jungle to rescue baby animals (Fisher Price animals).

Once they found their animals, they went over to the Animal Rescue Shelter to put Diego Band-Aids on their little animals.

They also went fishing in the jungle pond, played with water balloons,

and cooled off with snow cones (yes, it was warm, but Lily loves her purple outfit, as most of you know).

Then there were presents to open,

and cupcakes to eat!

Just look at this happy birthday boy!

6 comments:

gramma said...

You did a wonderful job of carrying out your theme. You are incredible! Caleb couldn't look more pleased.

emyann said...

I love that Lily insists on wearing that outfit! She cracks me up. The party looked like it was a blast!

~nanashouse~ said...

What a fun birthday party! Did you come up with all those ideas?

Christian said...

Happy Birthday, we are glad you had a birthday!
Mikey

Hi Caleb,
I love diego. I miss you. Are you having fun in Washington? Happy Birthday! I have another webkin.
Haley

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, happy birthday, Caleb! What a special day- you sure have a mama and daddy who love you!

gramma said...

As I've studied the pictures you put in this blog, I have been so blessed by the choices you began and ended with. Both pictures show Caleb, with his gentle sweetness expressing such excitment and appreciation. God has great things ahead for that gentle shepherd.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers