6.01.2009

my boys

I love these boys. They've spent the last couple of nights sleeping downstairs in the playroom, because it's been especially warm up in their loft bed. They're so precious as they head down the stairs for the night...like scouts on an adventure.

"C'mon, Caleb. Let's go! Do you have the flashlight?"

Here's what they have stocked up on what they call the shelf:
  • a flashlight for hand shadows
  • 2 plastic rings for twirling around on their arms when they wake up in the morning
And Caleb brought his stack of High Five magazines for the morning, placed ever so neatly on the floor by the bed.

8 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

I love how your kids are such good friends with each other.

gramma said...

Oh no!!! Now are you sure you want Aunt Corinne to come? Where will she sleep? Cute haircuts!!! They are so precious!!!!!

Monica said...

So cute! But I'm a little surprised Phil is able to sleep while they are down in the basement!

emyann said...

This reminds me of when we used to lay in that daybed and you told bear stories! I hope they are as close as we are when they grow up!

~nanashouse~ said...

Now one of the girls please!

Basking in the Son said...

I had similar thoughts as Monica.

Jenny said...

Monica and Michele, did you mean how does Phil study while they are down there with him?

Basking in the Son said...

No, we (at least I do) mean how does the firefighter in him let them sleep in the basement. :) Emmalyn wants you to know she recognized the "Little Women" music.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers