6.17.2009

bug catchers

Doesn't this look like fun?

Yesterday the kids spent the morning outside searching for bugs with their new bug catching gear from Sonic.

Lily caught an ant. We transferred it into the bug house, then passed it around for observation.



Back outside to find more!

6 comments:

emyann said...

cute! Love the Lily braids!

~nanashouse~ said...

Glad to see the kids are over their fear of bugs :-)

I also love Lily's braids. Why not try twisting them up a la Laura Ingalls?

Basking in the Son said...

What would we do without Sonic?

gramma said...

Once again you get the prize for extremely cute, heartwarming pictures! The kids and their bug house are adorable, and your back garden looks like it is thriving and looks great.

gramma said...

The more that I look at it, I think you should send that bottom picture to Country Living Magazine. I want a blow up of it framed to hang in my house.

Chelsea said...

so adorable!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers