2.12.2009

Housekeeping

Blogger only allows the administrator of a private blog to have 100 readers. I need to clean up my permissions list, because I'm getting pretty close to 100. I know there are several who don't check in with us anymore, but if you do and would like to remain on this list, please leave me a comment to let me know. I'm going to delete email addresses from this list to make room for more within the next couple of days. You may also email me at philovesjen@yahoo.com if you'd like. Thanks.

18 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Keep me on or I'll perish!

maryellen said...

I love reading your blog! You inspire me!! love ya! Mary Ellen

gramma said...

I'm in the perishable dept. with Nana

emyann said...

Um, yeah...Auntie Emy needs permission!

Chelsea said...

keep me on the list! (but if truly needed you could take me off, and I could just sign in as Mal. ;) )

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me!

A Gift of Grace said...

I don't always leave a comment but like hearing about you and your family.

The Crazy Hours said...

Keep me, please!!

Wendy said...

Don't delete me! Ü

Rachael said...

Hey....keep me "in the know", please. :)

Unknown said...

Please keep me on your list!

Basking in the Son said...

I think we already went over this, but just letting you know I still want to be a reader w/ my gmail address. :)

Jan said...

Jan and Sue love to see your family growing. If it helps your list, keep Jan and drop Sue. I promise to share with Sue. We love you all.

Stephanie said...

Don't even THINK about taking me off! ;)

Monica said...

Please keep me!

Nana's Nest said...

I hope you still have room for me

Anonymous said...

I don't usually comment, but I love to read. Please keep me on the list.

Christian said...

Keep me please!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers