2.21.2009

Three Cornered Hats, Four Smiley Kids

"My hat, it has three corners;

Three corners has my hat;

If it had not three corners,

It wouldn't be my hat!"

6 comments:

gramma said...

Gramma used to sing that around a camfire 60+ years ago...but no one ever made me a nice hat like yours.

gramma said...

I gotta hand it to you Jenny! When you have four kids, that means you had to cut out 12 panels and 12 stars. also, just thought I'd mention that when I sang that in "my day" things didn't have to be gender neutral and we sang "she" instead of "it".

jenny said...

Actually, these were for our Friday Preschool, so I had to cut out 36 panels and 36 stars. :(

emyann said...

Love the smiles...

Basking in the Son said...

That is a lot of cutting!

Chelsea said...

I remember singing that..:)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers