Time to Reflect and Refresh
I'm thankful to have a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me. He comes home from his long days at school and helps with dinner, laundry and bathing the kids. And if that wasn't enough, I'm able to spend Saturday mornings hidden away in a coffee shop reading, planning the week's activities and taking a little break from the busyness of home life. This morning I got a much-needed haircut, had coffee, did a little shopping, and went to the library. I love to browse the children's section with my kids, but today I was able to browse the adult section. I found a great art book, a soup cookbook, a couple of decorating books, and a book about vintage kitchen glassware.
This morning I revisited Honey for a Child's Heart. This book is a great resource for children's literature.






4 comments:
That is so wonderful! I get to go out by myself on occasion, but not a regular time like that. Saturdays are busy days for preachers because they are getting ready for Sunday, so Steven can't usually help me out much on that day. I'm glad your husband can do that for you. What a great time to reconnect with yourself. :)
I am so happy that you have this time. What coffee shop did you go to?
That is so awesome that you get to go and get a breather. What a wonderful husband to be sensitive enough to let you do every week.
It's Saturday once more and hope you got a chance to re group for the week;)
I got your note and yes, soon as I get a new picture I would love you to update my blog. Kate and I were just talking about that yesterday.
Love ya!
Post a Comment