7.19.2008

"Gimme that carrot!"

These pictures were taken at Phil's cousin Michele's house. I wasn't in the room when this went down, but I think I can figure out what took place.

Yes, that's a stuffed carrot they're fighting over.

Lily's down for the count, but Gracie's going to give her one last jab.

Lily's not going to give up easily, is she? Now she's going for the blanket!

Gracie: "Lily, I'm trying to have a picnic here."

Lily: "Not anymore!"

6 comments:

gramma said...

O.K. - Why take pictures of those wonderful girls fighting...and not of all the wonderful moments they have together? I sure do miss them!

jenny said...

Since Jenn was not in the room maybe I should add that the very next picture was (but yes I missed that one) the girls singing "clean up, clean up" as they worked together.
Phil-

~nanashouse~ said...

Go Lily, Go Grace!!!
Who actually "won"?

This is all a by product of being away from home so long. They had to re-establish their turf. All will settle down in awhile.

The Crazy Hours said...

The rest of us moms appreciate occasional pictures of fights. It makes us feel better!

Basking in the Son said...

That was about the time I decided to stop doing dishes and try to keep some peace.

jenny said...

Where was I during this bout?

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers