7.16.2008

Summer Highlights

Lily and Lindsay playing at the campsite

Junior Ranger Program at Van Damme State Park on the Mendocino Coast


Watering Gramma's flowers in the evening

Milkshakes on the 4th of July

The girls had their toenails painted by our friend, Amanda

Fun! Fun! Fun! Phil and I had 6 kids in our tent with us!

Camping and enjoying a cup of hot chocolate before bedtime--that's not hot chocolate on their faces, by the way. What fun is camping if the kids don't get a little dirty?

6 comments:

gramma said...

We all enjoyed every single minute of your summer!!!

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh how I miss you, but oh how glad I am that you are all home safely!!

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

great pictures - I was thinking of the six in the tent and playing together last summer
they have all grown alittle (smile)
we love you what a neat family you have

Basking in the Son said...

Welcome home. Did your afternoon in Seattle work out alright? I love the blue!!!!!!

jenny said...

Yes! We had a great time! Phil got everything done at the University and I took the kids to a nearby park that had a huge wading pool. We had dinner with friends, and then headed home.

We enjoyed our time with your family. Thanks, again, for letting us stay the night with you.

emyann said...

Are those pretties in Lily's hair???

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers