Friday's Happenings
The boys had a great time at Vacation Bible School this week! Today was their last day, but we're headed back this evening for a family carnival. The boys tell us there will be games, a bounce house, a petting zoo, pony rides, hot dogs and chips.
While the boys were at VBS this week, Phil and I enjoyed our mornings spent with the girls. One morning he took Gracie to a couple of hardware stores while Lily and I stayed home and read library books and took a nice long walk hand-in-hand. Another morning we went to Wal-Mart and then to Starbucks for coffee and hot chocolate. They were adorable sipping their hot chocolate while chatting at their own little table.
Today we walked the girls to a nearby park and stopped by a yard sale where Phil found this pogo stick for Jared and Caleb.
So we're off to the carnival in a bit, but first we're going to stop by our new friend, Miss Debbie's house so the kids can meet her granddaughter and take a quick dip in her pool. Debbie is the very friendly Starbucks Barista that invites me over for her Girls' Movie Night.





3 comments:
Sounds like you all had a wonderful week! We really like the evening family night after VBS idea.
I think it is so great that you have a friendly Barista. We have Safeway employees that thought working in the Starbucks Kiosk would make them happy.
Chasing the wind comes to mind.
I'm laughing, Mom!
Post a Comment