7.30.2008

Birthday Fun

Thanks to all of my family and friends for the calls and birthday cards! Phil and the kids planned a little surprise party for me downstairs in the playroom while I was outside gardening.

The kids made sweet cards and we snacked on pretzels and M&M's and lemonade.

Birthday dinner at Chili's on Sunday night

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Happy Birthday, You are soo loved. I just tucked everyone in for the night. Not unlike your duties. Just know that somehow, someway what we give is loved by God.

The Crazy Hours said...

Happy Birthday, Jen! I'm glad you had a special day. Happy Anniversary, too!

A Gift of Grace said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary...are they one in the same day? How many years of marriage....not how old are you... smile
I am still wondering about the double ice cream maker. What is the brand?
I recently saw a picture of the cake the boys made for me when they were 8 and 6 just before Gracie was born. It was wonderful.

jenny said...

Carin--

It's Norelco's Lickety Split Ice Cream Maker.

We're celebrating 9 years today (7-31), my b-day was Sunday (7-27) and I'm 34.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers