9.27.2007

These Girls of Mine...


When I work in the kitchen, Gracie isn't far behind me with her little stool. She scoots it up to the counter where I'm working and is eager to get to work...no matter what I'm doing. Sometimes I'm making a shopping list and she scribbles her requests over mine. Sometimes I'm rolling out a pie crust and she begs for a turn with the rolling pin.

Lily, on the other hand, walks right past me in the kitchen, only stopping if she thinks I have something yummy to offer. Here she is on that very same stool--only she would much rather work on projects around the house with her Daddy or fix the tractor with her Grampa. Phil was trying to fix a battery charger last night after dinner, and Lily thought she'd offer her services.

2 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

This is just too precious! Kind of like Dad and Lizzie :-)

gramma said...

thanks for including a picture of Phil...He's looking good.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers