9.16.2007

New Church

I've been looking forward to and dreading this day since I found out about our move. I love visiting new churches, but I've never had to do so with 4 small children. The church we visited today is a little bit larger than Clear Lake Baptist, so the kids were in separate classes (except for the twins, of course). Caleb didn't want to get out of the car until he saw that every child had a yellow balloon. Jared was very excited, but then when we got to his class he cried. Gracie screamed and held on to me for dear life, which made me very glad that I trimmed her finger nails after her bath last night!

In the end, they all did well. Nobody had to come get us during the service. They were all very happy when we picked them up. By the time we got over to the table where they were handing out yellow balloons, the last balloon had just been given away. Caleb was heartbroken, and I was sad for him. He loves yellow.

2 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

why didn't anyone give him their yellow balloon? i feel like running up to washington to give him one!

gramma said...

It mad me sad too, so I'll be running right behind Nana

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers