9.20.2007

Gracie Homemaker





I found Gracie in the pantry this morning. "What?! An open pantry door?" says Lily. She was not far behind! Gracie woke up from her nap this afternoon and saw that I was working in the kitchen. She pushed a chair over to the counter and helped me roll out the dough for our chicken pot pie. Here is the fruit of our labor. She was quite proud of the pie when I placed it on the table this evening.

In other news, we took a drive to a uniform shop after dinner tonight. Phil had to purchase a white doctor's coat! I don't have a picture yet, sorry. Our family outings are very interesting now that we live in the city. While I'm scouting out Starbucks, the kids are on the look-out for McDonald's and Burger King restaurants with playgrounds. Even little Lily joins in when she spots the golden arches. Would you believe that I've been up here in Spokane for 1 week and yesterday was the first time I went to Starbucks? Thank you, Brooke!

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I'll take a piece of that chicken pot pie please. Yum!

gramma said...

You'll never know how much I miss them sneaking out into my "pantry"

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful pie! I wish I could make pie crusts that look like that!
I going to ask about Starbucks. How close is it?

jenny said...

About 2 minutes from my house...and that's just the closest one!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers