Cutie

We're off to the library and to the dollar store this morning. Gracie wanted pretties in her hair for the big outing. Jared can't wait to browse through the movies at the library. Wait until we tell him that he can only check out books because neither Phil nor I have a Washington state driver's license!





6 comments:
She's adorable . Best picture of her yet!! miss them all too much.
How is your new library?
She looks so grown up.
She is sooo cute! How did Jared do with the movie shock?
We were actually allowed to check out movies without the WA state driver's license! He was thrilled. I'm embarrassed to say that he spent the whole time there browsing through the vast selection of movies, and not the books.
He will probably be an engineer...more brains than books!
I still need your address and phone #!
Post a Comment