Something French

I'm not one who should be giving out beauty advice, but here goes...I found this French manicure/pedicure kit at Wal*Mart today for $4.oo, complete with fool-proof sticker tabs so you can paint clean, straight lines with the white nail polish. Another bit of advice, wait until your kids go to bed before you do this.





6 comments:
Nice toes!
You have the prettiest feet! Mine are so messed up from those heels I wear. Maybe you should give foortwear advice too!
What did I tell you about those heels? I warned you the other night!
O.K. we need a pedicure party! The sooner the better. Your feet are sooo pretty :-)
How come the picture of my feet gets more comments than the pictures of my sweet children? :-)
beautiful!i love french manicures.i should take u 2 get a manicure sometime when u can excape from ur mommy duties.or i can watch ur adorable kids while u have a night out.n e time ust call me.u do have beautiful feet.
Post a Comment