A Tale of Two Sweeties

It's hard to imagine these sweet faces doing anything wrong, right? Well, I have a little story to tell.
This morning I made French toast for breakfast. The bottle of syrup was on the table, so Grace reached for it and placed it beside her. Lily screamed, because now she wanted the syrup beside her. We had her sign "please," and then passed it over to her. This didn't go over well with Grace, so she let out a scream, as well. After passing the syrup back and forth a few times, Phil decided it was time to put away the syrup. They protested, but Lily stopped fussing as soon as she saw Phil place it in the cupboard. "If I can't have it, nobody can," I'm sure was the thought going through her head at that moment!





2 comments:
That's what I love about your kids, they let you know their true feelings! How funny :-)
And those pictures, don't you just want to blow on those tummys?
Post a Comment